A Lenovo Miix 320 laptop for every child in the school…
…and for just £8.50* a month!
The Learning Foundation is delighted to announce a very special Lenovo Miix 320 2-in-1 laptop opportunity that we have put together with the help of XMA, Econocom and Compucover – all of whom we regularly work with when helping schools to set up fully inclusive and sustainable 1:1 programmes, where every child has a device to use in class and at home.
We know how tough it is for schools to justify any expenditure but we are also aware that there are lots of schools that can see the opportunities that technology could offer them – if only they could afford it! We believe that combining this offer with the expert advice and experience that we can provide, will make it possible for every school to take a leap in to the future…
So what’s the offer?
The programme is designed to run over 3 years with a package that includes the following:
- A fully expensed Lenovo Miix 320 2-in-1 Laptop
- Ultrabook Case
- 3 year collect & return warranty plus no excess ADT insurance
- Lightspeed Systems Mobile Manager
- Office 365
- Access to a library of ‘help’ and ‘how-to’ videos for teachers & Technicians
- A one day teacher training course on how to embed Office 365 / or for Minecraft Education **
|To find out more contact Peter Thorn-Davis on 07826 844707
or email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why consider a Windows based Laptop?
There are other platform choices & devices to consider, but we are seeing more and more schools turning to keyboard based devices for sound reasons:
- They offer great versatility
- They are competitively priced
- They are light and portable
- They offer seamless integration with Office 365 & OneDrive
- They have an excellent battery life
- Windows is the most common operating system for general business use
Why consider the Lenovo Miix 320
Why choose the Lenovo Mixx 320?
With the Lenovo Miix 320, you have the best of both worlds. A fully functional laptop and a tablet—in one streamlined, portable device. It comes with a detachable keyboard, 10-hour battery life, smooth processing, and productivity-enhancing tools—enabling you to get stuff done, anywhere. When you need to kick-back, its 10.1" FHD display and stereo speakers bring everything to life. Factor in the super-fast WiFi and optional LTE that gets you online wherever there’s cellular data, and you can see how the Lenovo Miix 320 gives you new ways to work and play.
Do more with your tablet
One second the Miix 320 is an interactive, multimedia-rich tablet, the next it’s a full-fledged laptop and the tools you need to get things done, anywhere. Boost your productivity in a snap by attaching the island-key keyboard to the 10.1" FHD tablet. As well as a smooth typing experience, the keyboard gives you two ports for your other devices and a precision touchpad that lets you utilize pinch-to-zoom and multi-finger gestures.
Perfect for on-the-go
With its streamlined design, clean lines, and tasteful accents, the Miix 320 is super light—just around 1 kg. It also gives you 10 hours of battery life with a single charge, so you can be on-the-go from morning to night, and not spend half the time looking for a charger or wall socket.
It offers the following specification:
- Processor: Intel® Atom™ x5-Cherry Trail
- Graphics Processing Unit: Intel® HD Graphics
- Memory: 4 GB
- Storage: 68 GB eMMC
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Camera: Front : 2 MP with Analog Microphone / Rear : 5 MP Auto-Focus
- Battery: Up to 10 Hours, Polymer 33 WHr
- Display: 10.1" FHD (1920 x 1200) Touchscreen
- Weight: 2.25 lbs (1020 g)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo with WiFi Card
- I/O (Input/Output) Ports:
- 1 x USB 3.0 Type-C™ (Data Transfer)
- 2 x USB 2.0 (On Dock)
- Micro HDMI™
- Nano SIM
- Audio Combo Jack
The Ultrabook Case
The Ultrabook Case
An ideal case for the Lenovo offering good protection without being bulky.
The case includes a zip pocket on the outside and an integral carry handle.
* This is a guide price based on 36 monthly parental donations. Other financial variations are possible, please ask for more information.
** Free day of 'Office 365 for education' training when 40 or more devices are ordered. This can be exchanged for Minecraft EE training if preferred.