Engagement of ALL stakeholders from the earliest possible moment is key to the success of your programme. Key players in this success are the ICT support and office administration teams.
Keeping the equipment working and the smooth management of issues like damage etc. are critical if the programme is going to work as it should. If you have parents contributing to the programme then bad communication and slow repairs risks them stopping their contributions and that is the last thing you want.
Your ICT and Admin teams need to appreciate the importance of their rolls and understand and agree with:
- The educational value it offers pupils
- The importance of the quick and painless repairs
- The need for sustainability in future years
- The importance of the ‘fully inclusive’ principal
- The positive value on parental engagement
- The importance of, and adherence to, the Home School Agreement