A Chromebook for every child in the school…
…and from just £9* a month for the very latest Viglen 11C Chromebook!
The Learning Foundation is delighted to announce a very special Chromebook opportunity that we have been able to put together with the help of XMA, Econocom and Compucover – all of which we regularly work with when helping schools setup fully inclusive and sustainable 1:1 programmes, where every child has a computer to use in class and at home.
We know how tough it is for schools to justify any expenditure but we are also aware that there are lots of schools that can see the opportunities that technology could offer them – if only they could afford it! We believe that combining this offer with the advice and experience that we can provide, will make it possible for every school to take a leap in to the future…
So what’s the offer?
The programme is designed to run over 3 years with a package that includes the following:
◾ A fully expensed Viglen 11C Chromebook
◾ A Max Case ‘Explorer’ Protective Bag
◾ 3 year Collect & return warranty, plus, no excess ADT insurance
◾ Academic Google Chrome Management Licences
◾ 24/7 Telephone Support from Google
◾ Access to free Google for Education services including Apps and Classroom
◾ A day long transformational planning workshop**
Why consider a Chromebook at all?
There are choices of platform & manufacturer to consider but we see more & more schools turning to them, & for sound reasons:
- They are easy to set up and manage
- Their price is right
- They are secure – no anti-virus software needed!
- ‘instant on’
- They have excellent battery life
- They can be easily shared
Why the Viglen 11C?
There are several Chromebooks on the market but we think the Viglen 11C deserves serious consideration, particularly in view of the offer from XMA!
- It has a great battery life - upto 10 hours of continuous use
- It is a Convertible with a touch screen
- It has a particularly rugged design that is splash proof and drop-resistant
- It offers an 11.6” screen - 1,366 x 768 (16:9) resolution
- It comes with 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM & 32GB of on-board storage
- HD camera
- Lots of ports including: 3x USB 3.0, Micro SD & HDMI.
- Intel Apollo Lake N3350 CPU
- Intel Wifi AC and Bluetooth 4.2 - 7265
The Max Case 'Explorer' protective bag
Designed to protect your notebook all day - every day. The case is "Always On" so your notebook is secure and protected inside its protective shell from drops and bangs while in or out of the classroom.
- Secure and lightweight, this "Always-On" pick up and go case keeps your notebook secure with its non scratch tech grip hooks and stay put elastic straps
- Keep your notebook cool and safe with the Airflow Max ventilating honeycomb shock absorbing lining Non slip rubber feet keep your notebook from sliding or shifting while you work
- Molded EVA ballistic nylon protective shell protects your notebook from drops and bangs while in or out of the classroom
- Work directly from the case reducing potential damage to your notebook
- The premium soft-to-the-touch interior lining is designed to help remove dust and prevent scratches
We are strong believers in establishing parental donations to support your 1:1 programme (and yes they do contribute, and yes it is sustainable). With the help and support of the partner companies we are able to offer this complete package at the incredible price of just £9 a month for the Viglen 11C.
With this offer, we will provide our highly regarded advice & guidance to help you plan, launch and maintain a successful and sustainable programme that will help ensure all of your children have the opportunity to achieve their full potential.
* This is a guide price based on 36 monthly parental donations. Other financial variations are possible, please ask for more information.
** The Transformational planning workshop places are only open to educational institutes in the UK and are only applicable to schools not holding a Google licence. If you are using Chromebooks but would like to find out more information on these offers please ask.